A message from Christine…Welcome!
Thanks for visiting our FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) page
or as I like to call it, our SAQs (Should have Asked Questions!).
This page is designed to give you the answers to questions I hear from new members, and it will grow as you need it to.
If you have a question, check here and if it’s not answered, let us know through one of the options below. We are committed to your leadership success!
What do I do first?
Remember – Setting Up Right will save you heaps of time, minimize frustration and maximize FUN so you get your best results fast – results that equate to higher profit for you…
Follow our simple step by step guides and you will start to see huge changes in the culture at your workplace within 12-15 weeks! Have FUN – GET INSPIRED – and Stay On-Track!
You’ll find lots of quick-start help but here are the 4 Key Set Up Steps to ensure you get immediate value from the program:
1. Set up a Folder in your email system and create a rule to automatically move your e-classes to it when they arrive
As a business owner, you have many disruptions to your day. The Leadership Mentor Program is designed to simplify your work practices and priorities, not get in your way. By moving it to a separate folder, you can focus on the e-classes when you are ready and have set aside time to do so
1. Book 20-30 minutes in your diary each week to focus on the learnings and implementation of the tasks you will receive in each e-class
By setting aside time, it will enable you to focus on each weekly e-class. Twenty minutes is all you will need to realise massive change in your business. By applying 20 minutes consistently you will change the way you think, communicate and operate as a leader and the effects will be instrumental in transforming your business culture and team dynamics
2. Join our Facebook Group
The Facebook Page is where we conduct our support for the Leadership Mentor Program. Here you can share updates, ask support questions and be part of a group of like-minded business owners. To join, simply LIKE our public Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/teamdynamicshq/ and private message us to add you to the Private Group
3. Change your Mind
To create any change, you must first change your own mind and the way you view things. The Leadership Mentor Program is a simple step by step program that is designed so that any manager, at any level can follow and create massive change. It is my expectation that you are here because you are committed to making that change in your business and to do so, you need to be accountable for it. Each week, you will receive a lesson and a task. The Leadership Mentor Program is 100% guaranteed if you simply implement the tasks we give you each week. So really, it’s up to you!
What is in the program?
Each week you will be sent a link to your Eclass via email. The Eclasses have easy-to-follow steps and are written in simple language. They will take you through both information and implementation of the program.
We use Audio, Video and Worksheets – so you can choose the way you like to learn best.
In Eclasses we:
- Educate through information
- Share best practice insights
- Set simple weekly tasks to implement
- Provide the relevant templates and checklists you will need
- Take progress checks and provide sneak previews of the next week
- Introduce and interview specialist experts and inspiring leaders
- Review plans and goals to meet the changes you will see in your business
How much budget do I need for the program?
The cost of actually implementing the program is very low. It is designed to shift motivation and connection and that is something that money cannot do.
Even a very small budget will be enough. When the eclasses give tasks, we will also give suggestions of no cost and low cost options which will work just as well…and sometimes better (I’ll explain that as we go)….than expensive things.
How much time will I have to commit each week?
The program is designed so that you can complete weekly lessons at your own pace. Each Eclass normally takes about 20 minutes to complete the reading and required task, so this should give you enough time to finish one per week. The actual implementation will be embedded into your normal management routine and flow through your current general management activity.
If you miss a week, don’t worry because you’ll always have access to the information online.
What id I need urgent help with a performance issue?
I understand that every business is at a different point in its life cycle, however this program is designed to effect long lasting change. Every business has what I term, ‘bandaid issues’. Bandaid issues are ones that need fixing to move forward but by implementing, will not change the overall culture.
Don’t panic if we don’t immediately address your issues. I have provided four solutions to ensure you get what you need from the Program:
- Ongoing access – the program is step-by-step so we don’t give full access up front as we have found this to be overwhelming in its presentation. You do however have ongoing access of the eClasses you have received so you can go back to them at any time, when you need them
- Bandaid eClasses – these eClasses will pop up throughout the program, covering the issues that we commonly see in small business (and typically when I know you will need them if you are following the weekly tasks)
- Our Support team – the team are there for your ongoing technical support via our private Facebook group and also via email support
- Personal Mentoring Support – each manager has access to 4 hours of personal coaching when you need it. Just send a request for time and the appropriate member of my team for your query (it could be me, IT or whoever) will book a coaching session with you, to give you the tailored and one to one support you need
If you are someone who has a business that you want to grow, then the answer is yes. The truth is that you cannot grow your business, your people are the ones that will do that for you. Their attitude and connectedness will determine how well they do it for you….and your long-term business and leadership success!
Quite simply, because we are dealing with humans. As humans, we need to feel a sense of ownership of a change, to buy into it. If we were working with widgets, we could just swap that part out tomorrow and make it work but to get and maintain real and lasting change, building trust and connection through an ongoing program is the only way to create sustainable and measurable growth in your business.
Trust is like an elastic band. When you get busy and lose focus on your people project, I see managers revert back to old ways and that trust that you have worked so hard for just snaps right back to where it was and you then have to earn it back again. This program is an ongoing reminder and refocus to keep you on track, consistently
This is a nuts and bolts program. It has been put together specifically for managers, franchisees and small business owners with little or no human resources experience (or lots) with practical and step by step implementation. As a manager or business owner, I am sure you outsource the parts you don’t want to do. Leadership is simply understanding motivation and influencing behavior. It is an expense you don’t need to have when, with the right tools and the right direction, anyone can do it.
If you are able to build and maintain a relationship, and understand why you need to, you can very easily follow the program.
As part of your membership you receive 4 hours of Personal Coaching as and when you need it. To book a personal coaching session, simply email: [email protected] or private message through the Online Leadership Success Private Facebook Group detailing:
- Your Skype name, landline and mobile phone number
- A clear specific issue you would like to discuss
Personal one on one coaching sessions are usually held via Skype.
If you have any more, let me know….I am here for your leadership success!
Yours in growth
Yes! I would like to get A Copy of "The 9 Keys to Creating Great Leadership and Team Dynamics"